The Southern Connecticut Black Chamber, Bridgeport OIC, SCORE, and CT Small Business Development Center invite you to join us for this in-person event honoring Black Business Month, designed to empower you as a business owner and entrepreneur to tap into a resource bonanza.
Join us in Bridgeport, Conn., for a panel presentation introducing you to support in areas such as:
- Starting your business
- Learning about various forms of funding, including pitch competitions, lending, and selected grants
- Growing your business
- Building a resilient future
- Learning about industry-specific resources
Resources will include state, federal, and non-profit organizations providing support to entrepreneurs at all stages and in all industries.
(all times are PM)
- 5:00 – 5:30 – Registration/Check-In
- 5:30 – 5:40 – Welcome
- 5:40 – 6:30 – Panel introducing the various resources available
- 6:30 – 6:40 – Break
- 6:40 – 8:00 – Visit, network & connect with the resources relevant to your business
You can’t miss it!
Participating organizations include – U.S. Small Business Administration – Connecticut District Office, Urban League of So. Connecticut, Community Economic Development Fund (CEDF), Pursuit Lending, WBDC, MBDA, and more!