Live webinar event: October 4, 2022, 11 AM
COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) deferment periods are approaching an end. As such, business owners must start preparing to make payments. The following are key points and resources for all COVID EIDL borrowers. Register to join SBA for an informative webinar on your COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) servicing requirements.
Join us in this webinar led by the Connecticut SBA District Office to learn the following:
- Where to find your COVID EIDL loan details
- What does CAFS mean?
- How to access SBA’s digital loan platform and where to download step-by-step instructions on CAFS`
- Where to make payments on your COVID EIDL loan
- Where to view your COVID EIDL payment due dates and payment history
- How to identify your COVID EIDL loan servicing center
- How SBA & CTSBDC can help
There is no cost to attend this webinar, but advance registration is required.