Growing your business can bring on a unique set of challenges. Whether you’re looking to purchase a commercial space or negotiate terms with your landlord, there is assistance available to you to help navigate these changes.
The City of New London, Develop New London, Southeastern CT Enterprise Region (seCTer), and CTSBDC are hosting a panel discussion to guide New London business owners with common issues that may arise as they grow their business.
Opening remarks by Mayor Michael Passero
- Elizabeth Nocera, Economic Development Coordinator, City of New London
- Matthew Pugliese, Associate State Director, Connecticut Small Business Development Center
- Cristin Rivera, Artist/Designer, Co-Owner, The Annex
- Felix J. Reyes, Director of Economic Development and Planning, Develop New London
- Judith Lamson-Rockwell, Small Business Development Counsellor, seCTer
- Melinda Wilson, Asst. Director of Economic Development Administration Programs, seCTer
- Greg Lewis, Business Advisor, Connecticut Small Business Development Center
There is no charge for this event, but advance registration is required.