The Connecticut Small Business Development Center is proud to participate in the Veteran Business Resource Fair and Expo organized by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
We invite you to join us for a ribbon cutting of renovated Building 50 and Veteran Business Resource Fair. Building 50’s focus is on supporting Veterans and Veteran Service Organizations. The event will feature a Veteran Owned Business Expo.
Location: Department of Veterans Affairs, Building 50 I 287 West Street I Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Date & Time: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 I 2:00pm – 5:00pm
The VA is extending complimentary exhibitor tables to Veteran owned companies. This is a great opportunity to market your business! Please contact Marisol Herrera at email@example.com to reserve your table now!
- 2:00 pm – Networking
- 2:30 pm – Opening remarks and CT DVA Building 50 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- 3:00 pm – Tour of renovated Building 50
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Veteran Owned Business Resource Fair and Expo
Learn how to grow your business with the following resources:
- Veteran Services
- Certifications including Veteran-Owned Micro Business, SBE & MBE, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Cybersecurity grants opportunities
- Business start-up and planning services
- Government contracting
If you are interested in attending Register here